Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Party Menu

For the past few years, my husband & I have hosted a little Ugly Sweater Christmas party.  It's become our favorite events of the year.  This is our one big party and we like to go all out.  Any time we have a party, I make all the food.  We just want everyone to come & have a good time...eat, drink, and BE MERRY!!!!!  Since we were expecting a big crowd, we needed to have lots of food.  I'd rather have more than enough than not enough at all...there's nothing worse.  Here's our 3rd annual Ugly Sweater Party Menu.  Click on the links for the recipes :)

Daddy's Spiced Up Sausage Balls

Melt In Your Mouth Meatballs

Tortilla Roll-Ups

Tri-Colored Pasta Salad

**Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno/Cream Cheese Chicken

**Chicken Salad Sandwiches

Toasted 2-Cheese Confetti Crackers

Bacon Wrapped Weenies

Chili & Sausage Queso

**Crawfish Dip

**Hawaiian Bread & Spinach Dip

Heath Bar Chocolate Trifle

Rice Krispie Treats

Yankee Doodles {aka: Scotcheroos}

Meredith’s Sopapilla Cheesecake

partymenu1

partymenu3 partymenu2

partymenu5

**The Hawaiian Bread/Spinach Dip & Chicken Salad are premade goodies courtesy of WalMart.  Ya gotta love Wally World.  My brother made the Crawfish Dip and it is TO.DIE.FOR.  I seriously need to steal the recipe because it is YUM!!!!  Our sweet friend, Lance, made the DELICIOUS bacon wrapped jalapeno/cream cheese chicken. Mmmmmmm.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new blog! So glad that you are able to do a seperate craft blog. I am a recipe junkie but could never get a good recipe swap started. You have inspired me to start my own craft/recipe blog too. Can't wait to try some of your new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recent discovered your blog and LOVE it! I do a cookie exchange every year and have lots of munchies. I am going to use several of your recipes this year! Thanks and keep up the great blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete