Monday, May 16, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Just got back from the grocery store after a fun weekend spent with the fam in Houston.  As usual, I ate more heavenly meals than I can count and now it’s back to the grind in my own kitchen.  I decided to take it easy this week and throw together a few things that we know and love.  Last week’s slower cooker suppers were over the top amazing and I can’t wait to share them with you!!!  That was some good eatin’!  And this week we’re at it again!

Monday:  Bacon & Parmesan Pasta with Garlic Bread

Tuesday:  Mavs game {say what?!?!} WOO HOO!!!!!

Wednesday:  Mexican Chicken Casserole

Thursday:  Hot Chicken Salad with Pita Bread & Chips

Friday:  Pizza Night!

Saturday:  Jimmy Buffett Tailgate Extravaganza…we’ll be dining on dogs, brats, and burgers :)

Sunday:  Out to eat!

3 comments:

  1. SO Jealous! We've gone to Buffett every year for the past 5 years and have to miss it this year! :( Have a blast and a brat for me! Fins Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your consistant meal planning Mondays :) They help me with my lack of organization about grocery shopping and cooking
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower of your blog... love the recipes! We have enjoyed 5 of them already in the past two weeks! Yum! Keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete