Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fuss Free

Don’t you wish every meal were “fuss free”?! I LOVE it when I find recipes that are! Especially recipes that taste as good as this one! Okay…so I may be a little partial toward this Buitoni 4 Cheese Ravioli…but I swear it’s GOOD! And just like the name of the recipe claims, it’s definitely FUSS FREE!

FUSS FREE RAVIOLI & CHEESE BAKE

1 jar {16 oz.} spaghetti sauce {I used Classico Tomato & Basil…HIGHLY recommend!}

1 can diced tomato, undrained

1 {10 oz.} can beef broth

1/4 cup Italian Dressing {I used Kraft Zesty Italian}

1 large package Cheese ravioli {or 2, 9 oz. pkgs.}

1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

In a large bowl, combine spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, beef broth, and dressing. I recommend the Buitoni 4 cheese ravioli and the Classico Basil & Tomato spaghetti sauce…such a YUM combo!!!

ravioli1ravioli3ravioli2

Transfer mix to a 9x13 baking dish and add the {uncooked} ravioli. Mix ravioli & sauce mix and cover with foil.

ravioli4

Bake for 50 minutes at 375. Remove from oven, uncover, and sprinkle with mozzarella. Let it sit for about 5 minutes to give the cheese time to melt :)

ravioli5

VOILA! Fuss free ravioli & cheese…just like it promises :) Right next to the Fiesta Ravioli, these yummy dish is one of my {new} favorites! YUM SCRUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment