Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Meal Planning Monday...Er, TUESDAY

I have been BEYOND behind at updating this little blog. I've been in a little bit of a cooking "funk". Football season is in full swing for Mr. Spouse and his schedule makes cooking {for me} less of a priority. LOTS of late nights!!! But on the nights that I do have him home for dinner, I haven't been great about cooking. Let's just blame it on a new school year. But I'm happy to say that I've got lots of new recipes to try...and share...and I can't wait to get back in the kitchen. Even if I'm only cooking a few nights a week :) {Not so bad, I guess ;)}
This week's theme:
NEW!!
{think...new recipes, new month, new season, new & improved weather!}


Monday: Mom's Night Out! Dinner with the girls

Tuesday: Ravioli Cheese Bake {new}

Wednesday: Buffalo Chicken Calzones {new}

Thursday & Friday: Football games for Mr. Spouse. I'll make Loaded Baked Potato Soup {new} to eat both nights! Leftovers make me smile :)

Saturday: Caesar Salad Pitas {new}

Sunday: Tangy Fiesta Salad {new}

Stay tuned for next week's theme...PAULA DEEN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment