I always appreciate suggestions and ideas when I'm stuck and trying to finish up my Christmas shopping. And if you're anything like me, you probably get "stuck" more often than not. So I went ahead and made a few gift guides to help with that. With all the Black Friday deals still in effect and Cyber Monday coming up, I thought we could all use a little inspiration and a few extra ideas.
Let's start with stocking stuffers for the special men in your life.
1. Beer Soap - What man doesn't like the smell of beer? And if you like it too, your special guy can smell like barley and hops everytime he gets in the shower.
2. Drumstick Pencils - If they're going to make those awful tapping sounds, we might as well help them look the part.
3. Gentlemen's Hardware Lip Balm - Any man can carry around chapstick, but a real man knows that lip balm is really where it's at.
4. Leather Buckle Key Fob - For the detail oriented guys
5. Man Can Candles - These Man Can candles...or MANDLES, as I like to call them...are the perfect accessory for any guy's digs. They come in a variety of manly scents so you're sure to find at least one your guy will love. I mean, ANYTHING is better than the scent of dirty socks, right?!
6. The Bartender's Knife - Every guy needs a great knife and this one is great for making all of his cocktail dreams come true.
7. - Bourbon Empire - A great book all about the past, present, and future of the world's finest spirit (or so my husband would say).
8. Bourbon Soaked Toothpicks - I know this sounds crazy, but trust me on this one. Found these at my new favorite store for my husband and these toothpicks are one of their top sellers. Bought some for him at Nutcracker Market and couldn't wait 'til Christmas to gift them. He LOVES them!
9. Scentbird Cologne of the Month - If your guy is eager to try new scents, this is the perfect stocking stuffer. Only $14.95 per month to have a new travel-sized scent delivered to your door and you can cancel your membership ANY time thus making this a wonderful little stocking stuffer.
10. Whiskey Shave Soap - Making men around the world smell irresistible even when they shave.
1. UGG 'Ascot' Suede Slipper - these slippers are amazingly comfy & warm...not to mention good looking, too.
2. Wooden Beer Caddy with Bottle Opener - I love this crate. And it would be perfect filled with a variety of beer bottles or your guy's favorite beer. And if you're gifting this to someone underage, soda bottles would be the perfect fit.
3. Bluetooth Waterproof Floating Speaker - this is a great waterproof, bluetooth speaker. It can float in the pool and your guy can even bring it into the shower if that's his kind of thing.
4. Amazon Echo - this item is #1 on my husband's list. The Echo is a voice activated wireless device that can control pretty much everything. It would be number 1 on my list too if I could get it to control my husband's ability to clean the dishes ;) If you want one, grab it now! It's on sale and won't be in stock until December 6th. Hurry!
5. Tartan Scarf - great accessory at a great price point.
6. North Face eTip Gloves - Mr. Spouse loves all things North Face and these gloves are also on his list this year...love the eTip functionality.
7. The North Face Aconagua Down Vest - y'all. I love this one. And it's such a GREAT price right now.
8. Jerkygram - if you know a guy who loves jerky (and I honestly haven't met one who doesn't), a Jerkygram Man Crate is definitely the way to go. SO many different options available that you're sure to find one perfect for your brother/dad/friend/husband/grandpa or even yourself :)
9. J. Crew Twill Pajama Set - we gift each other new PJ's every year and this is the set I'll be gifting my husband. I snagged them on sale and you can, too. They're 40% off right now.
10. Skybuds - if you're looking for one "big gift", this is the one. These are wireless earbuds with great quality sound. The battery life lasts for about four hours before recharging. Just make sure that you're gifting them to someone who doesn't lose small things very easily :)
11. J Crew Abingdon Weekender Bag - if you love a travelin' man, he might love this bag. It's a heavy duty waxed cotton canvas bag with extra reinforcements on the straps. Great feature, great look, and right now it's a great price.
12. Google Chromecast Audio - for only $25 right now, this little device can turn any of the speakers in your home into wireless speakers for streaming music. Great gift or stocking stuffer.
13. Portable Camping Hammock - a portable hammock. Honestly. Need I say more?!
14. UGG Leighton Chukka Boot - this is the gift my husband doesn't know he wants.
15. Leather Valet Tray - This leather valet tray is great for holding small accessories and it's from my favorite man store here in town.
1. Niven Morgan Gold Body Lotion - if you're looking for a lotion that smells all kinds of amazing and leaves your hands & body feeling silky smooth, look no further. I was introduced to this last February by my best friend and I've been obsessed ever since.
2. Knit Eye Mask - this is adorable and would be great paired with a robe, slippers, and a comfy set of PJ's, but it's great all on it's own and stuffed into a stocking as well :)
3. Cozy Socks - cozy socks always make for a great stocking stuffer and they're even better when they're as cute as these. You can grab them half off right now, too. Lots of different styles from which to choose.
4. Curl Boss Lash Essentials - this limited edition holiday eyelash curler is adorable & the mascara is great for a little holiday lash lengthning drama.
5. The Makeup Eraser - I'm convinced that every girl needs one of these. This removes all of your makeup with WATER ONLY. It's completely reusable and good for about 1,000 washes. The gift that keeps on giving :)
6. Sugar Lip Crush Set - this is my FAVORITE. Leaves you with a little color and A LOT of silkiness. My lips are always SO soft when I wear this. My personal favorite is Poppy, but they're all so amazing,
7. Stuff Every Cook Should Know - this is another little something I think every girl should own. I love this little book. Great for seasoned domestic goddesses and newly independent college girls alike.
8. Lilly Pulitzer Travel Umbrella - I don't always like bright and colorful patterns, but when I do, they're on an umbrella. Makes the gloomiest of days pretty cheerful :)
9. Plaid Infinity Scarf - perfect accessory at a great price.
10. USB Leather Tassel Keychain + Charging Cord - okay, okay. This is yet ANOTHER accessory every girl (who is always on her phone) needs :) Just clip it on your purse and charge your device wherever you go.
11. Nickel + Suede Leather Earrings - I absolutely LOVE these statement earrings. Lightweight (because they're leather) and cute. These have become my go-to earrings. And there are so many amazing patterns and colors available. (I wear the medium size)
12. Flavor Infuser Water Bottle - If you know someone who loves flavor infused water like I do, this bottle is a must.
1. Kendra Scott Elisa Pendant Necklace (Abalone) - I have a couple of these necklaces, but I don't have it in Abalone yet and right now it's my most favorite "color" :)
2. Kate Spade One in a Million Initial Pendant Necklace - I love initialed jewelry pieces and this one is great for layering. It's also 40% off right now, so grab it before the price goes back up.
3. Ray Ban Erika Classic Sunglasses - these are my most FAVORITE pair of sunglasses I own! I have a pair of Ray Ban aviators that I really like, but I don't wear them near as often as I wear these. These are just the perfect style and fit. And just like the name suggests,this style is CLASSIC.
4. Oversized Sweater - this is the sweater of the season, I swear. I have this and LOVE it. It's the perfect oversized fit and is comfy as all get out. Looks great with skinny jeans and over-the-knee boots, but it's also perfect with leggings and Ugg style boots, too. I'm anxious to wear it more often when the weather gets colder.
5. Olivia Burton Big Dial Mesh Strap Watch (38 mm) - this watch is high on my list this year. I don't buy myself expensive watches because I just don't wear watches very often at all (isn't that what your phone is for?!?!?), but I fell in love with this one and am hoping Santa brings it my way this year :)
6. Vintage Women's Backpack - this might be one of my favorite things to carry EVER. I love this backpack and always get so many compliments when I wear it. I've been asked about this a lot recently after wearing it to Colorado. It's the perfect size and it looks great. It's really sturdy and can carry quite a bit without looking bulky. I love carrying my DSLR in it when I'm on trips. It's just all around the perfect backpack. And it's such a great price, too (less than $30!!!!)
7. Tocca Florence Perfume - this is, hands down, my absolute FAVORITE scent. It's light, but stays on all day. I went through this so quickly and now I need some replinishment. If you're looking for a new scent, let this one be it.
8. LuMee Illuminated Cell Phone Case - if you're looking to up your selfie game and give yourself a beautiful "glow" without the use of a filter, your phone needs this case. Move over, Kim Kardashian.
9. Kendra Scott Tessa Stud Earrings (Abalone) - again with the abalone, but seriously...such a perfect stud to wear with pretty much everything.
10. Vince Camuto Peera Cutout Bootie - these are my most FAVORITE booties! I wear them with everything and they're so comfy. And cute, too. I have the gray pair and I personally think they go with everything, but they carry them in black and nude, too. And I'm DYING over the current price.
11. Stella and Dot Quinn Cuff - love this bracelet for layering.
12. White Knit Hat with Pom - this is the cutest cold weather accessory, isn't it!?
13. Buffalo Plaid Pajamas - Dear Target...thank you for your Black Friday sale on these. It was so great, I picked up the matching sets for the boys, too.
14. Martha Stewart Basketweave Pom Pom Throw - this throw just SCREAMS cozy to me. Not just that, but perfect to put on "display" too...a blanket ladder, draped over the arm of your couch, in a basket by the fireplace...just the perfect throw.
15. Thalia Crossbody Bag - okay, y'all. This is my current everyday purse and I love it. It's a little bit on the bigger side, but not crazy bulky. Fits everything I need and can be dressed up or worn casually. I absolutely LOVE it. And it's available in black, too.
16. TOMS Slippers - can you tell I have a thing for buffalo plaid? If it's TOMS, it's comfy. And who doesn't love cozy?! Especially in a pair of slippers.
17. Eat Like a Gilmore Cookbook - I LOVE cookbooks and this one is a MUST have...especially if you're a fan of Lorelai and Rory and all things Stars Hollow :) But let's be real. What we all really want for Christmas is the metabolism of the Gilmore Girls, amIright?!?!
1. Emoji Uno - they don't have their own phones, but my boys are really into all things emoji right now. Uno is one of their favorite games, so this version will be making an appearance in the stockings this year.
2. Whiffer Sniffers Scented Backpack Clips - these are the cutest backpack accessories...great for girls and boys alike. They're scented plush backpack clips that are available in a variety of designs and scents. This takes scratch n' sniff to a whole new level ;)
3. Orbeez Color Pack - these water beads grow 100-300 times their original size when soaked in water and are so much fun for creating designs and fun games.
4. Mobi the Numeric Tile Game - this is a great game for helping kids to improve their numeracy skills or reinforcing their love of numbers if math is their "thing". Mobi is great to play at home or in the classroom!
5. Mini Monsters Scented Markers - in keeping with the scratch n' sniff theme, these mini monster markers are perfect for creative kids.
6. Spider & Monster Dental Floss - how cute are these?! Making flossing fun again for reluctant flossers everywhere. I might need Santa to toss some in my stocking, too ;)
7. Creatibles DIY Erasers - moldable clay for making erasers. I absolutely LOVE this set.
8. Color by Number Emoji Pop-Art - again with the emojis, but emojis and markers together?! I see nothing but a recipe for (quiet) fun ;)
1. Kid Chef Cookbook - such an AWESOME cookbook for little chefs. So much more than just recipes...lots of teaching in this cookbook, too. If you have a budding culinary kid you're looking to buy for, grab this cookbook and pair it with an apron and a chef's hat. It's a MUST.
2. Super Spirograph - here's a little bit of nostalgia to wrap up in a bow. The spirograph on crack.
3. Fashion Plates Super Star Deluxe Kit - okay, so I don't have any girls of my own nor do I have any girls to buy for, so please someone grab this set for your little girl and let me know when you do. My inner 12-year-old wants this for myself. Why didn't I keep mine?!!?!
4. ShaBOOM Board Game - this is a "who can do it first?" game that's perfect for the whole family. Love games like these.
5. VTech Kidzoom Smart Watch - how awesome is this?! Lots of colors for both boys and girls. This watch would be a GREAT gift. Pictures, games, it has it all. And designed specifically for kids. Pretty awesome.
6. Air Hogs Helix Race Drone - this is something that's on the boy's lists, but I don't know much about it. However, it looks & sounds pretty cool.
7. Surprise Ride STEM boxes - Aaahhh!!! All the heart eyes for this product. Pre-planned activities that teach while being fun and hands-on at the same time. These subscription boxes include two hands-on activities, a book, a snack, and extras. AMAZING, y'all. Seriously amazing. Anything to get kids away from those dang handheld devices, right?! But seriously, this is genius.
8. IDO3D Vertical Pen Set - this isn't on the boys' lists, but they're getting it because they will LOVE it. These pens are the perfect tool for creating 3D art and can be used to draw straight into the air. How cool is that?! I seriously can't wait for them to get this because they will be SO excited.
9. Bloxels - my youngest has declared he wants to be a video game designer when he grows up. Well, bless his heart. He can start with this set. This is the perfect intro for him. Hands-on video game development on both a physical and digital platform...and it was created with kids in mind.
10. EzyRoller Classic Ride On - how fun is this sit down scooter?!!?!
11. Brynx Balancing Game - this is a winner! A fun balancing game perfect for the whole family or just a few players. My boys are going to eat this one up.
12. Crayola Emoji Maker - like I said before, my boys are going through an emoji phase at the moment and I know they'd love this. Art and emjois...two of their favorites.
1. His & Hers Coffee Mugs - these make me LOL! Love a little laughter and head nodding with our morning cup of coffee :)
2. My Family Cookbook - there's nothing better than a sentimental gift and this one is a MUST. Perfect for storing family recipes and passing them on for generations to come.
3. Scrabble Inspired Wall Art - y'all...these letter tiles are so awesome. I have these hanging in our media/game room and everyone LOVES them. This is a PERFECT family gift to give (and receive). Such a unique touch to any room...absolutely LOVE the personalization.
4. Striped Tassel Throw Blanket - oh, sweet Nate Berkus. You've done it again. This blanket is everything.
5. Calamari 2.0 USB Cable - perfect accessory for the family with multiple devices. An all-in-one charging system. Lord knows we need this. We have no less than 5 cords plugged in at any given time and I'd sure love this one to clear up the space!
6. Polaroid Mobile Printer - a printer that prints directly from your phone. Yes, please!
7. Alli Pictures Personalized Family Illustrations - this is my FAVORITE! Send in a picture of the grandkids and Alli will illustrate it. These couldn't be cuter. An absolute perfect keepsake for any parent or grandparent...or anyone else you can think of. I know my mom and mother-in-law would love one of all the grandkids together. I'm going to have them framed, too. So excited about this one.
1. Thermal Travel Mug - carry your coffee in style.
2. Coffee Cargo Subscription - if you have a Keurig, or know someone who does, this is the gift that keeps on giving. K-cups sent right to your door...different flavors and brands shipped to you each month. I would LOVE something like this.
3. Mug Warmer - this mug warmer is perfect for the home or the office/classroom. Just plug it in and set your coffee on top. No more cold coffee. Can I get an amen?!
4. Hot Sox Coffee Socks - how fun are these for the coffee lovers in your life?!
5. Coffee Duster & Stencil Set - Now you too can create those frothy designs atop your cup of coffee/cappuccino in the comfort of your own home.
6. But First, Coffee - Slouchy Sweatshirt - everyone loves a slouchy shirt, but one that proclaims your affinity for coffee?! Well that's a no-brainer.
7. Saipua Coffee Mint Soap - bring the aroma of coffee into your bathroom with this coffee scented mint soap. Taking your love of java to a whole new level.
8. The Coffee Towel - this
tea coffee towel is the perfect accessory to any coffee bar.
9. The Curious Barista's Guide to Coffee - LOVE this little book. The ultimate guide to the history, science, and community of coffee.
10. Cinnamon Latte Espresso Beans - ohmiword. I LOVE espresso beans. This cinnamon latte version is heavenly.
11. Sugar Coffee Sugar Scrub - there's just something about the aroma of coffee, isn't there?! This scrub is made with coconut oil and infused with Arabica coffee beans. Exfoliates and stimulates simultaneously and is the perfect addition to anyone's beauty routine (not just coffee lovers ;)
12. My Cup Runneth Over - this is one of my most favorite coffee mugs. Every coffee lover needs a good mug!
1. Knock Knock Couch Guest Book - this is such a clever gift that any hostess would love to have on hand.
2. Coral Liquid Hand Soap & Lotion Set - I personally think soap and lotion sets are great gifts to bring to a hostess, but they're also great for hostesses to have on hand when entertaining.
3. Treat, Drink, & Be Merry Coaster Set - Every hostess needs a good set of coasters and these are amazing.
4. Oven-to-Table Entertaining Platter - I absolutely LOVE this platter. It can be heated or chilled to keep your food at the perfect temperature while entertaining.
5. Red Wine Stain Remover - Yes, this works. Don't ask how I know. But I can tell you that every hostess needs a bottle (or five) of this in her arsenal.
6. Gold Rimmed Textured Glass Pitcher - This is the perfect gift to bring to your hostess and the perfect pitcher to use while entertaining.
7. Bottle Opener - A beautifully interesting bottle opener always makes for a great gift and conversation piece.
8. Linen Tea Towel - I seriously need something like this in my kitchen because I'm forever searching for them online when I cook.