Monday, February 22, 2016

Meal Planning and Stuff

Took a week off from my little corner of cyberspace here and now I'm dusting off the cobwebs.  Can you tell I love to take breaks?!  Before I get started with a little meal planning for the week, how cute is this tee?!?!  


I don't know if it's the Kindergarten teacher in me or what, but this tee is the cutest!  I'm definitely too old to sport it, but that didn't stop me from ordering it.  Ha.  My boys will get the biggest kick out of it!  And fries are my biggest weakness, so this fits me to a tee! (< ----- see what I did there?!)

Speaking of fries, I also ordered this...


I've got to do something about my ever-expanding waistline, y'all.  And I'm obsessed with this guy right now!  I ordered this DVD a few weeks ago and am (im)patiently waiting for it to arrive.  I love watching his videos on FB.  Truth be told, the music sold me :)  I can't wait to get my step on.  I'm such a sucker!!!  

My boys have their championship basketball game tonight (they're on the same team), so it's a short week of cooking for me!  

MONDAY:  Dinner out with the family!  Woo hoo!

TUESDAY: Ground Turkey Taco Wraps with Cilantro Lime Crema







No comments:

Post a Comment