Wednesday, November 25, 2015

His, Hers, Theirs, & Kids Gift Guides 2015

'Tis the season to GIVE!  Amiright?!  But if you're anything like me, you probably have a hard time shopping for other people.  Not because you don't like to, but because you want to make sure you have the "perfect" gift to give.  I'm pretty sure I overthink every gift I buy.  Totally unnecessary, but I fret over gift-giving nonetheless.  Even if you're not like me, maybe these gift guides will give you some new ideas and maybe you'll find a few things to add to your lists, too!



First up, gifts for HER...errr, US :)




1.  The Pamplona Plaid Scarf - this is the perfect accessory at a perfect price point. 

2.  The Courtney Bib - this is my favorite necklace yet!!!  I love the versatility of this piece and how it can take the simplest of outfits up a few notches.  It comes in silver, black, & hematite, too.

3.  Sephora Favorites Superstars - this is a MUST for any beauty enthusiast!  This box is filled with 7 full size beauty essentials...some of the best mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, primers (and MORE!) on the market all in one pretty little box.

4. Colorblock Reversible Cape - I'm all about the capes and ponchos this season and this one is beautiful.  It comes in 3 different colors...the olive is my favorite...and it's 25% off right now!

5.  Vintage Oversized Fringe Boho Bag - this bag is a welcome change from the crossbodies and totes.  I love a good touch of fringe and this bag is darling!

6.  Pave Sputnik Ear Jackets - I absolutely LOVE ear jackets and these are one of my favorite pairs! 

7.  Crystal Mason Ring - this ring is a great addition to any accessory collection.  It's simple and stunning all in the same breath! 

8.  V. Frass Plaid Ruana Poncho - again with the poncho/cape, but I LOVE this one and it's a great price, too!  This is similar to the one from WalMart I posted about last month (sold out last time I checked, but I heard they're getting more!)

9. Polka Dot Lounge Pants - I absolutely LOVE these!  They're on my list and I'm hoping to open them up this holiday season :)  I have a hard time buying lounge/sleepwear, slippers, & robes for myself and I love adding these types of things to my Christmas lists because I know I won't buy them for myself!

10. Kendra Scott Logan Stud Earrings - I love these studs.  Perfect for any outfit!

11. DKNY Soho Round Watch - such a welcome change from the bulky gold watches on the market.  This one is also on my list (hint, hint Mr. Spouse).  

12. Gold Antler Ring Dish - this is the cutest little ring dish at a great price!  Would make a great gift and/or stocking stuffer.

13. Rifle Paper Co. 17 Month Birch Floral Planner - the simpler the planner, the better.  And the fact that it's beautiful is a bonus :)  I love small and slender planners because they're easy to tote around if I need to and this one is a great price!

14. Tory Burch Perfume - if you're looking for a new fragrance I'd love to point you toward this one!  I've been wearing it for a couple of years and LOVE it.  And I'm in need of a refill!

15. Buffalo Plaid Henley PJ's - this is my favorite style PJ to wear and I love the VS version!  (Tops and bottoms sold separately)

16. UGG Dakota Slippers - again, not something I'd buy for myself even though I know I'd live in them at home!  These are on my list, too!  

17.  Little Book of Lettering & Brush Pen - If you're interested in learning how to hand letter, or know someone who is, I hear this is the book you want!  I would suggest pairing this with the Tombow Fudenosuke brush pens (my favorite!!!) and a spiral bound sketch book for practice :)


Now let's move on to a few gifts for the men in your life...


1.  Harry's Winston Set - I've seen rave reviews about this particular shave set and I know this is something the guys I love would adore.  You can also personalize/engrave the handle of the razor!

2.  iPad TV Stand - I love this vintage looking iPad TV stand and know a couple of guys who would love it as much as I do :)  A throwback to our childhood!

3.  Phone Case - this is a great phone case with lots of different style options.  Rugged and polished...I know my husband will love it!

4.  Bespoke Post Subscription Boxes - I'm a huge fan of subscription boxes and this site has the neatest!!! Lots of different options for the types of boxes your guy can receive.

5.  Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer 9100 with Laser Guide - this is the perfect gadget for the guy who  likes to keep his facial hair precisely trimmed and groomed.  

6.  Eddie Bauer Men's Quilted Pullover - this is such a great looking piece and something my husband would LOVE.  Love that the texture is different than what he normally wears, but the style is the same.

7.  Sick in the Head by Judd Apatow - we're huge Apatow fans at this house.  We love to laugh and this book will definitely keep your guy laughing!!  A great gift or stocking stuffer!

8. UGG Flip Mitt Convertible Gloves - the absolute PERFECT gloves/mitts for any man!!!

9. The Buckshot Pro - this is the neatest gadget!!!!  It's a Mr. Spouse MUST HAVE!  It's an all-in-one wireless speaker, camplight, power bank, flashlight, strobe light!!!  How cool is that?!

10. Timex Men's Expedition Field Chrono Bracelet Watch - nice watches don't always have to be fancy and expensive.  I love this one.

11. Heritor Automatic HR 1101 Thomson Mens Watch - goodness I love this watch.  I love that it's different than the standard gold/silver bands, but the face is what really sold me!

12. Timex Weekender Stainless Steel Watch with Interchangable Band - again with the different band.  I love the band paired with the darker face.  Such a great piece! 

13.  Huckberry EDC Kit with Key - This is the coolest everyday carry keyring!!!  Perfect for any guy!

 


These gifts are perfect for guys AND gals and they'd even make for great couple gifts as well :)


1.  Q & A A Day - this is such a neat concept.  A 2 person journal with prompts to get you and your special someone sharing and comparing.  And what a neat keepsake to look back at through the years!

2.  ULO - have y'all seen this?!  It's a surveillance camera perfect for any home and right now it's being sold through a kickstarter campaign.  We would LOVE this in our home!

3.  Moscow Mule Carry-On Cocktail Kit - his and hers carry-on cocktail kits for holiday travel?!  Yes, please!  Especially when it's a Moscow Mule :)

4.  Yeti Tumblers - yes, they're pricey.  But they are worth EVERY penny.  We started with the Yeti cooler about 4 years ago and then had to have the tumblers shortly thereafter.  We have the 20 and 30 oz. tumblers (I prefer the 20 oz. and Adam likes the 30 oz.) and we also have several koozies.  You can even get them dipped if you're not a fan of the stainless steel :)

5. Smartphone Projector - perfect for a couple gift!

6.  Wifi Crockpot - not just a woman's gift by any stretch of the means.  When my husband sees me pull this out, he knows he's in for a treat.  Dinner is guaranteed :)  This would be great for your mom/grandma/dad or anyone else who loves their meals in a slow cooker.

7. Wire 3-Tier Glass Drying Rack - if you know a couple who loves their morning coffee or tea, this would be a great gift to give them.  I LOVE mine...it sits right next to our Keurig and displays our favorite mugs.  

8.  Mirrored Boostcase - this is a great gift for him OR her.  It's a phone case with an attachable battery sleeve.  These are so great for people on-the-go or friends/family who travel.  



I tried to keep this list gender neutral, but I'm way more familiar with boys than I am with girls so this list might not work for all kids, but maybe it'll give you a few new ideas if you don't know what to get for the little sweeties in your life.  


1. Placemat Doodle Pads - great for home or taking with you when you go out to eat.  If you have kids, you know that it can sometimes be a struggle to keep them calm and occupied when you're dining out.  My kids love to doodle and these little color me placemats are perfect to keep them busy in between bites.

2.  VTech Kidizoom Action Cam - ohmiword.  My boys would LOVE this.  It's like a GoPro for kids!!!  How cool is that?! It comes in purple, too :)

3.  Qixels - these design cubes can be used to create characters and action figures and they fuse together using only water!!  Gotta love easy clean-up!

4. Lego Minecraft Crafting Box - We have lots of girls and boys in our neighborhood who come over to play Minecraft with the boys and they'd LOVE extending their play with this lego set!!!

5.  Construction Plate & Utensils - I know that this is something geared more toward the boys, but how fun is this?!  You know about my struggles with a picky eater.  You think this would help?!

6. View Master Virtual Reality Starter Pack - the View Master has upgraded since we were kids.  This works with a smartphone and an app and brings 3D viewing to a whole new level!


7. Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty - this isn't your average putty.  This is putty with magnetic properties and it comes in lots of different colors! A great gift or stocking stuffer!

8. Little Live Pets Clever Keet - I know a little lady who recently got this for her birthday and is obsessed. It's an interactive parakeet who mimics you when you talk to it. It's vocabulary grows the more it's talked to and there's no parakeet mess to clean up ;)

9. Can You Imagine Air Power Ultraglow Soccer Disk - this is an indoor/outdoor soccer disk that floats on air and glides over any surface.  There's a barrier of foam around the edge so that it won't damage furniture if the kids play with it inside.  Can you say rainy day/snow day fun?!

10.  Ozobot - from a teacher's point of view, this is an amazing tool for your kids to have!  It's a tiny programmable robot that introduces kids to the basics of coding and programming.  Great for boys AND girls. 


WHEW!!!

Hopefully these are just in time for your Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping.  

I'll be back early Friday to post 4 more gift guides geared toward the gamers, foodies, cocktail enthusiasts, and book lovers!!  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for putting together these lists! I now have some ideas for my friends and family :)

    ReplyDelete