Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Something For Her Sweet Tooth

Ever since I can remember, my younger sister has NOT been a fan of sweets.  I’ve NEVER understood it.  She passes up cake at birthday parties, opts out of after-dinner desserts…she’s just never been a fan!  I question whether or not we’re really related.  I’m happy to say that she’s pregnant and ever since she found out the exciting news, baby sister went and got herself a little sweet tooth.  PRAISE Jesus!  I LOVE that she partakes in copious amounts of sugar with the rest of us now!  Here’s a little something I found via Pinterest…a little something for her insatiable little sweet tooth :)  Okay…truth be told…it was really for mine :)  But to make myself feel better, I’ll go ahead and say it was  all for her ;)

S’MORES COOKIE BAKE

Honey Graham Crackers

1 pkg. mini marshmallows

2-3 large Hershey’s chocolate bars {divided into individual squares}

1 roll Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

smorebar1

I used a 9x13 pan for this little piece of heaven, but you can use something smaller…like an 8x8.  Line the bottom of your baking dish with the graham crackers.

smorebar2

Now take a sheet of parchment paper the size of your pan and press out the cookie dough on top…y’know…flatten it out :)  Then take the cookie dough and place it on top of the graham crackers.  As you can see, I didn’t exactly press mine out to fit the pan!  I’m missing a little piece!  But no worries…it was still amazing!!!

smorebar4

Pop the graham crackers and cookie dough into the oven and bake according to the package directions for about 8{ish} minutes or until the cookie dough is mostly baked through.smorebar5

Remove from oven and top with the chocolate.  Now, you can choose how many…or few…pieces you want to add.  We love us some chocolate, so I wasn’t shy.

smorebar6  

Now top the chocolate with marshmallows.  I used the whole bag.  The gooier, the better.

smorebar7

Bake at 325 until the marshmallows are big and fluffy…and slightly golden brown…and remove from oven.

smorebar8

I feel confident saying that there’s NO way my sister could possibly EVER turn this down…pregnant or not!!!  This is melt-in-your-mouth AMAZING!!!  If you’re a fan of s’mores…and who isn’t?!?!?!…you MUST get your hands on this IMMEDIATELY!!!   You’ll be sad you’ve been missing out for SO long!!!!!

smorebar9

8 comments:

  1. Do you eat this while its warm, or let it cool completely?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both!!! We ate them right out of the oven and they were SO good!!!! I thought they were even better the next day when they were cooled off...Mr. Spouse liked them better hot. You can't go wrong with them either way!!!!

      Delete
  2. I just made these. Oh My Word! They are so good. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made these for the NFC Championship -- so good! Everyone was obsessed! May just have to make them again for Super Bowl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea!!! I think that's what I'll be making, to! Ha!!

      Delete
  4. Yum this looks soo good! So glad I found your blog, cant wait to try this and many of your other recipes (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting ready to make these right now. Just bought all the stuff. Great way to end my cheat day.

    ReplyDelete