Monday, May 2, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

It's been a while since I've posted one of these...and not because I haven't been meal planning.  I've just been too lazy to share them with you :)  HA!!  I've been on the hunt for new recipes and omiword...I've found TONS!!!!  This week I'm having "Dinner with the Donnells".  My sweet friend, Dena, started a recipe blog back in January and she has SO many yummies posted.  I've been bookmarking them and waiting to try them, so this week seemed like the perfect time to do it!  You should definitely check out her blog...the recipes are pretty dang tasty and EASY, too!!!  Perfect combo for this busy momma.  And she's a pretty good cook, too, so that always helps :)

Sunday:  Cajun Shrimp & Rice {had it last night and OMIWORD...SO good!!!  HOT as heck, but GOOD!!!}

Monday:  Tex Mex Chicken & Rice Skillet

Tuesday:  Shrimp Stuffed Potatoes

Wednesday:  Chicken Swiss Bundles {Dena says these are her favorite!!}

Thursday:  Chick Fil A OR something with a Mexican flair…Cinco de Mayo, baby!! {Mr. Spouse has spring ball...wah, wah}

Friday:  Pizza night!! {Thank you, Little Caesar's, for your $5 wonders and tasty breadsticks}

Saturday & Sunday:  Ummm...it's Mother's Day weekend, so I'm hoping for lots of meals I don't have to cook!!  HA!!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you are having Dinner with the Donnells this week!! I hope everything turns out good! :) I also hope you spend ZERO time in the kitchen this weekend. Happy Mother's Day sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete