Sunday, September 5, 2010

CRASH! Let This Be A Lesson...

That would be the sound you might've heard when my sweet little laptop DIED last week. Apparently, my sweet little man was playing "Cars" on our keyboard while I was at work and Daddy was on the phone. I guess all of his racin' KILLED it. I was in a panic. My ENTIRE LIFE is on that thing! And we've only had her less than a year!!! And it's a really good laptop! Needless to say, I was NOT happy :( The techies told us everything could be saved (fingers crossed) and I'm praying the online storage system I invested in over a month ago backed everything up for us. Even though Mr. Spouse bought a 3-year warranty should ANYTHING happen to her, apparently this problem isn't covered. What a shocker. SO...$300 later and they say she's better than new...minus EVERYTHING I ever purchased for download. BOO.

SO let this be a lesson, friends. DON'T leave your laptop in arms (or cars) reach of the littles and for the love of all that is holy, BACK.EVERYTHING.UP!!!!!!




I'll be back in a few days with some recipes that are SURE to get your tail in the kitchen!!

3 comments:

  1. just found your blog and so inspired!! love all the recipes, as does my husband :). so sorry to hear about the little laptop :(. looking forward to more yummies soon!! your quesadillas are on the menu for us tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy moly....that is scary! We had our home computer die on us and I totally feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah, mine crashed a couple of months ago, tragedy! Fortunately my ex is a computer geek and was able to restore my documents and pics..whew...

    so hope you're as fortunate!

    ReplyDelete