Monday, November 30, 2009

Too Good To Pass Up!

Y’all….PUH-leeeeeeze tell me you’re scorin’ some pretty sweet Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals?!  OMG.  I know this is the time of year to buy for others, but seriously.  I CAN’T.STOP buying for myself!!!  The deals are just TOO GOOD to pass up!!

Definitely subscribed to a few magazines, but for $5 {YES…$5!!!}  I couldn’t pass ‘em up!!

                  51lYigAtI1L__SL500_AA280_ 51tGgJcAfdL__SL500_AA280_

61dc71T1ApL__SL500_AA280_

You’ve got a few more hours to steal these for $5 , too!! {Amazon.com}

And Vicki’s Secret is have a 3 for $30 deal goin’ on…SWEATERS!!!  Aaahhhh!!!  And the kicker?!  A free scarf with purchase! 

V280810_001

Pick your 3 sweaters HERE.

Add the FREE scarf to your cart HERE.

Enter these 3 codes {vssave20, scarf09, 3for30} to save you even MORE!!! 

Your total should come out to appx. $31!!!  Score!

And don’t forget PBK.  They’re having a free personalization/shipping sale!!!  How cute is this little beach towel?!

img36m 

Forget the Christmas gift!  I’m thinkin’ summer birthdays!!!! LOVE IT!!!  All for the low price of $16 {personalized & shipped for FREE!!!!}

Act fast!!  These sweet little deals end at midnight!!  Happy shopping!!

Have you gotten any good deals lately?!

5 comments:

  1. OMG! I love, love, love you!! I just bought 3 sweaters, yay!! Thanks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally hit up gap/old navy maternity & scored BIG time on jeans & sweaters...plus...FREE SHIPPING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes thanks for the tip, I bought some magazine subscriptions. I love Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the sweaters. I just wish I had thought about the towels before it was too late! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummm i'm super peeved right now b/c like a moron, I didn't have your new blog in my roll, and I MISSED THIS!! I would have loved ALL of this stuff?!?! Adding it now ... this blog rocks!!

    ReplyDelete