Monday, April 3, 2017

Well, Well, Well...

Long time, no type!  2017 has been quite the year so far.  Here's what we've been up to since I last posted in December (whoops!)...

In January I made a quick road trip to Dallas to attend a surprise party for one of my favorite people...


I rang in February "Gal"entine brunching with these cuties.  February.  Short sleeves.  80 degrees.  No winter in sight.  #winning


Followed by a trip out to Pasadena, CA to present at a conference.  This was my first time in California and it did NOT disappoint!  I flew into Bob Hope...the most darling little airport!...and stayed right down the street from Old Town Pasadena.  Absolutely loved my time there and can't wait to go back!

February also brought about some big changes for the boys. They finally got their own rooms!  They share a Jack & Jill bathroom so they're not too far away from each other.  They got to pick out their own bedding and a lot of the decor.  I'm done doing it my way.  The bonus is that they LOVE being in their rooms now!!!  Let's take a tour of these space tomorrow, mmmkay?!

March came in like a lion!  We celebrated like it was 1937 for the birthday of this handsome man...my grandpa.  

And then headed off to Breckenridge with some of our best friends for lots of skiing and, of course, Apres ski, too ;)  Recap on Wednesday, shall we?!  Breckenridge is my family's most favorite place in the world!!  


So that's been my year so far...in a nutshell.

I also started this bible study back in January with the ladies at church....


Let me just tell y'all.  If you're looking for a transformative bible study, this one is it!  And be sure to watch the videos that go with it!  Priscilla Shirer is such an amazing teacher!!!  Our study ended at the beginning of March and now I'm starting this one with a few friends based on some suggestions from the ladies in my bible study...


I wish I could tell you that I've been trying a ton of new recipes and can't wait to share, but that just isn't the case.  Lots of things on repeat.  Salmon and veggies.  Tacos & taco salads.  And all the chicken.  Did I mention that pizza has taken up permanent residence on our weekly menu as well?! 
#lazycooking

So that's about it in my little world.  Not much to share, but just wanted to pop-in and say "HEY!"  

Happy April!!!!  


4 comments:

  1. LOVE that you updated! I am going to look into that Bible Study:The Frazzled Female. I am finishing up The Armor of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I've missed you! Your one of my favorite blogs and I am so glad you are back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you white top in the group picture ---please share where it is from!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it in January on clearance at Anthropologie!!!! I got such a great deal!!!

      Delete