Wednesday, June 24, 2015

What The Teacher Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy today for a little What I Wore Wednesday.

Super short post today :)
I actually got dressed this week!  Okay...I got dressed once.  But that was once more than the week before.  I've been living in swimsuits, cover-ups, and workout clothes.  However, Father's Day called for a change of attire :)



I am absolutely OBSESSED with this dress.  The description says it's red/cream, but it's definitely NOT.  Orange and white for sure.  My mom used to wear dresses like these all the time when we were younger and I'm only now starting to appreciate them.  This dress is the perfect fit, too.  I love the length (I'm 5'3").  Not too short...not too long.  And it hangs a little longer in the back.  It's really darling and for the price, you can't beat it.  Forever 21 for the win...AGAIN!!!!  I started out with wedges, but ended up in my favorite sandals by the end of the day.  I always bring a back-up pair of sandals because I know myself way too well.  I love wedges like crazy, but when my feet are tired, they're tired.  Boom.




Wedges: Calvin Klein Nikole Wedge in Camel (last year)


I start traveling again next week and then I'll be in Vegas for a week so I'll definitely be getting dressed more often in the weeks to come :)

3 comments:

  1. Love that dress! I need to start looking on Forever 21...I am also 5-3 and you find the best things there! Happy traveling to you soon! I don't know how you do it all! I just finally blogged again after weeks off because I couldn't get caught up with end of school year, baseball, and vacation! I need to drink more coffee! Ha! Have a great rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is adorable and so perfect for all sorts of summer occasions. I just ordered the Stila eyeliner you posted a while ago- can't wait to try it!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally do a blog post on your Kendra Scott collection :)

    ReplyDelete