Friday, May 14, 2010

Swoon.

As I was browsing through Blogland this week, I found some things that made me swoon…*sigh*.

This vintage sideboard/buffet from A Life of Blue made my heart swell. I want.

z8

These MUST.HAVE hallway signs at A Place For Us are on my to do list. Loves.

z9

I’d LOVE this family tree art from Bugaboo’s Creations…it would go PERFECT in our bedroom!

z10

This DARLING beyond darling “Tee Time” party from A Small Snippet of Our Life makes me wanna host one just like it! PRESH!

z11

I MUST copy this plate wall from Cottage & Vine. I big puffy heart LOVE it!!!!

z12

I’m takin’ out the Silhouette & scrapbook paper this weekend to make these signs because I have the WORST luck when it comes to ringing doorbells & sleeping babies! How Does She?! has the BEST ideas!!!!!

z14

And I found this a few weeks ago at Imperfectly Beautiful , but I keep going back to it because I REALLY wanna make this for my guest bedroom! TOO cute!

z16

I can already tell it’s gonna be a BUSY summer!!! 14 more days ‘til summer break! WOO HOO!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow - I love every bit of this - and now my to-do list is getting even longer. :) Thanks for sharing. I'm checking out the tutes on all of this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - thank you! Very sweet of you to feature my sideboard!

    Kacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out!!! I am loving that I found your blog through it! I too am swooning over all your favorite finds this week! Gorgeous! :) -Shelley@HowDoesShe

    ReplyDelete