Monday, January 4, 2016

Meal Planning & A Look Back

I like to take long breaks during the holidays.  LOOOOONG breaks (if you can't tell).  I'm actually not sure why I'm even updating anymore considering that I'm certain no one reads thanks to these looooong breaks, hahaha.  For the handful of people who still check-in every now and then, hello and Happy New Year!!!  


Our holidays were full of family & Christmas fun....


...parties...


...lots of decorating...










...NYE with dear friends and family...


...and lots of togetherness with my favorite people...



Now it's time to press on with 2016 and we couldn't be more excited.  And tired.  And 10 pounds heavier.  Not even kidding.  I'm living in leggings because I can't button my pants and I'm not even a little ashamed.  I guess it's time to shed the fluff.  And with that, let's get back to Monday Meal Planning...it's the only thing that keeps me on track and accountable.  


   Monday:  Leftover Italian Chicken Soup (need to get rid of it!)



Tuesday:  Pan seared scallops, grilled shrimp, and roasted veggies




Thursday:  Steaks and Roasted Asparagus






13 comments:

  1. Your Christmas decorations were gorgeous! We are meal planning here in an effort to be healthier and save a little money. It's a challenge each and every year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, SUCH a challenge!!! But it really does save time and money!! I just wish I were a little more organized ;) And thanks for the sweet compliment! I'm sad to take down CHristmas...it's STILL up. hahaha

      Delete
  2. Well, no worries. I like to take long breaks from reading blogs during the holidays and long breaks from posting on my own blog. It happens to everyone. Love the long, skinny white and gold Christmas tree and OMG! The family pjs are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That skinny tree was my favorite addition this year!! I got it for less than $50 at Michael's and it didn't cost me a dime to decorate!! #winning

      Delete
  3. Your home is absolutely gorgeous decorated for Christmas! I love every little detail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thank you so much!!! I wish my house could feel this cozy all year round...I love decorating for Christmas! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  4. Your house looks beautiful! Love your Christmas decorating :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts are so inspiring! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THat's really sweet of you to say :) Thank you!!! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  6. Long breaks and all...I look forward to your updates!!!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks Laci!!! Just hope they aren't so few and far between in the year to come! LOL!! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  7. I am still checking in!! Thanks for the updates. Happy New Year!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete