Sunday, October 20, 2013

It’s the Great Pumpkin {Fluff}, Charlie Brown!

One of the best things about Fall is the pumpkin flavored everything that overwhelms the grocery store shelves.  Now, I’m not gonna lie to you.  Most of it looks scary.  Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts?!  Not sure how I feel about that.  Or Pop Tarts in general.  But I digress. I just like seeing pumpkin everywhere I go.  I still can’t get on board with the pumpkin spice lattes everyone raves about, but give me a slice of pumpkin bread or a pumpkin chocolate chip muffin and I’m in heaven.  Speaking of heaven, we recently had a potluck at school and one of the girls brought this delicious pumpkin concoction.  So deliciously light and fluffy and full of flavor…I could’ve licked the bowl clean.  And I almost did.

PUMPKIN FLUFF

1 can of pumpkin pie filling

1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

1 {8 oz.} pkg. cream cheese

1 {5 oz.} box instant vanilla pudding mix

1 {16 oz.} container of Cool Whip

Cinnamon {optional}

This is pretty much as easy as it sounds. 

Mix together the vanilla pudding mix {powder ONLY!}, cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin pie filling.  Fold in the Cool Whip until well mixed.  If you like a little cinnamon, sprinkle it on the top.  Serve with ginger snaps, cinnamon graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or anything else you think would enhance the flavor of pumpkin. 

pumpkinfluff

Y’all.  This is SO dang good!  And way too easy not to try!  I made this yesterday for a bridal shower and it was all gone by the end.  Okay…so I ate the majority of it.  But still…it was a hit!!! And just in time for the holiday season :) Now go on out and getcha some!! 

4 comments:

  1. ooooohhhhh.....yum! can't wait to try this!
    thanks for sharing with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing. Ginger snaps would be my dipper of choice.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Halloween dinner ideas in here. I was browsing and found your blog, and was so happy you’ve got interesting Halloween Food Ideas ! Thanks for sharing and I do hope I could pin some nice photos on my Pinterest boards. Good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so good. Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete